1. Your stress levels will decrease.
It’s a known science fact that petting kitties chills you right out.
2. Cat cupcakes, cake pops, and macarons.
Sweet treats in the shape of a cat. Need we say more?
3. Be known as an early adopter.
Catfe has only been open one week and there’s something to be said about being the first of your friends to visit.
4. Find cat mugs, shirts, buttons, stickers, books, earrings, and socks, all in on place.
Catfe is your source for the cutest cat-adorned handmade knick knacks, apparel, and accessories.
5. Hang out with other like-minded people.
No matter who you rub elbows with at Catfe, you know they’re a cat-lover, therefore, ameowzingly furbulous.
6. You can adopt a cat.
It’s like going on a blind date. But with a cat, that you may or may not take home with you. The resident kitties are all adoptable from the local SPCA.
Not near Vancouver? Here’s a list of some other cool cat cafes:
- Austin, TX: http://www.bluecatcafe.com
- Montreal, QC: http://www.cafechatlheureux.com/en-ca
- New York, NY http://www.konekonyc.com
- Portland, OR: http://purringtonscatlounge.com/home/
- San Diego, CA: http://www.catcafesd.com
- Seattle, WA: https://seattlemeowtropolitan.com
- Washington, DC: http://www.crumbsandwhiskers.com