A tattoo of your cat is the ultimate permanent homage to your feline love-of-your-life and/or your lifelong commitment to being a crazy cat lady/lad. Style options abound, such as featured here by these 12 dedicated purrsons:
1. Classic family portrait, complete with period-style attire and accessories.
View this post on Instagram
Lots of people have asked me to repost my Chloe and Mr Belding tattoo because they haven't been able to find it in my feed. So my FBF is to when I finished my kitty tattoo done by the super talented @poppyjen about a year ago! This was right after so it's still a little red #fbf #catsofinstagram #meowbox #catsandtats #mygreatcat #neko #ilovemycat #crazycatlady #tattooedgirls #catstagram #mainecoon #cattattoo
2. Real life attributes shall be transferred via ink.
3. Cat dads can rock cattoos too!
4. Allow room for your tattoo artist’s creative touch.
Source: allisonjoann96, Instagram
5. Kitty with an attitude? Let it show.
6. Kitty with an occupation? Be proud.
Source: Ashley Powell, Facebook
7. At the end of the day, remember that cattoos are forever.
Source: Pamela Berg, Facebook