A tattoo of your cat is the ultimate permanent homage to your feline love-of-your-life and/or your lifelong commitment to being a crazy cat lady/lad. Style options abound, such as featured here by these 12 dedicated purrsons:
1. Classic family portrait, complete with period-style attire and accessories.
Source: kayakristina, Instagram
2. Chief kitty, rules the house and rules humom’s arm.
Source: swimmylionshark, Instagram
3. Real life attributes shall be transferred via ink.
Source: crosseyedbabycat, Instagram
4. Cat dads can rock cattoos too!
Source: charitycalifornia, Instagram
5. Nothing wrong with dipping into the realm of cat fantasy.
Source: bone_sauce, Instagram
6. Realistic portrait-style not for you? Give kitty an artistic twist.
Source: mariaingridr, Instagram
7. Blending two of your favorite things can be a beautiful thing.
Source: afewcakes, Instagram
8. Allow room for your tattoo artist’s creative touch.
Source: allisonjoann96, Instagram
9. Less cat, more ball.
Source: 0uchless, Instagram
10. Kitty with an attitude? Let it show.
Source: lynziee, Instagram
11. Kitty with an occupation? Be proud.
Source: Ashley Powell, Facebook
12. At the end of the day, remember that cattoos are forever.
Source: Pamela Berg, Facebook